Cambozola 70+ | 150 grams
Cambozola is a true specialty from Germany. It is a mildly aromatic, creamy cheese with a white flora on the outside and blue veins on the inside.
- Buy cheese online for private and business customers.
- Freshly cut & Vacuum sealed - Extra long shelf life!
- MORE THAN 350 TYPES OF CHEESE - Cheese sellers since 1970
- Refrigerated worldwide shipment
- GIFT? CHANGE ADDRESS AT CHECK-OUT
- SEE HOW WE PACK AND SHIP
The Cambozola was first produced in Germany in the 1970s. The Cambozola is characterized by a fine drawing of blue veins on the inside and a white flora on the outside. It is a very creamy, soft cheese with a typical spicy touch of the blue cultures. The name Cambozola is an amalgamation of Camembert and Gorgonzola. Together they form a very tasteful combination. Cambozola has a full and unique character.
Fat 70+, pasteurized cow's milk, microbial rennet, starter, salt, cultures, cream.
|Dimension whole cheese||N/A|
|Nutritional information||per 100 grams|
|Saturated fat (gr)||19|
|Type of milk||Cow|
|Type of rennet||Abomasal rennet|
|May contain traces of peanuts.||No|
|Edible cheese rind||Yes|
|Limited shelf life||Yes|