Organic fenugreek cheese - Gouda Cheese | Premium Quality | Entire cheese 5,4 kilo / 11.9 lbs
Organic fenugreek cheese is both good for you and the cows whose milk is used for the production of this organic cheese. The organic cheese has matured over a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
- Buy cheese online for private and business customers.
- Freshly cut & Vacuum sealed - Extra long shelf life!
- MORE THAN 350 TYPES OF CHEESE - Cheese sellers since 1970
- Refrigerated worldwide shipment
- GIFT? CHANGE ADDRESS AT CHECK-OUT
- SEE HOW WE PACK AND SHIP
Organic fenugreek cheese is both good for you and the cows whose milk is used for the production of this cheese. The cows enjoy a good life, the calves only drinking natural milk and eating organic food. Fenugreek seeds are said to be very nutritious and good for your digestive system. Also very important: this organic cheese is delicious. The seeds give our semi-matured cheese a nice nutty flavour. The organic cheese has matured over a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
Fat 48+ , pasteurised biological cow's milk, rennet, salt, vitamins A, B and D, fenugreek
The hard structure of Dutch cheese makes it perfectly suitable for sending by post.
- Dimension whole cheese : +/- 25 cm Ø x 10 cm H
- Brand : Bio Gouda Premium
- Flavor strength : Mild
- Country origin : Netherlands
|Limited shelf life||Limited shelf life|
|Dimension whole cheese||+/- 25 cm Ø x 10 cm H|
|Brand||Bio Gouda Premium|
|Nutritional information||per 100 grams|
|Saturated fat (gr)||20|
|Type of milk||Cow|
|Type of rennet||Microbial Rennet|
|May contain traces of peanuts.||Yes|
|Edible cheese rind||No|