Organic Herbs de Provence cheese - Gouda Cheese | Premium Quality | Entire cheese 5,4 kilo / 11.9 lbs
Organic Herbs de Provence cheese comes directly from the farm and is a real treat. Bell pepper and Herbs the Provence form a wonderful addition to the natural smoothness of semi-matured Gouda cheese, which has a maturation period of 6 to 8 weeks.
- Buy cheese online for private and business customers.
- Freshly cut & Vacuum sealed - Extra long shelf life!
- MORE THAN 250 TYPES OF CHEESE - Cheese sellers since 1970
- Refrigerated worldwide shipment
- GIFT? CHANGE ADDRESS AT CHECK-OUT
- SEE HOW WE PACK AND SHIP
Organic Herbs de Provence cheese comes directly from the farm and is a real treat. Bell pepper and Herbs the Provence form a wonderful addition to the natural smoothness of semi-matured Gouda cheese, which has a maturation period of 6 to 8 weeks. An absolutely unique taste that will certainly surprise you in a positive way. What is more, a choice for this cheese is a responsible choice, since it is biological and good for the well-being of the animals.
Fat 48+ , pasteurised biological cow's milk, Vegetarian (Microbial) Rennet, salt, vitamins A, B and D, herbs, paprika
The hard structure of Dutch cheese makes it perfectly suitable for sending by post.
- Dimension whole cheese : +/- 25 cm Ø x 10 cm H
- Brand : Bio Gouda Premium
- Flavor strength : Mild
- Country origin : Netherlands
|Dimension whole cheese||+/- 25 cm Ø x 10 cm H|
|Brand||Bio Gouda Premium|
|Nutritional information||per 100 grams|
|Saturated fat (gr)||20|
|Type of milk||Cow|
|Type of rennet||Microbial Rennet|
|May contain traces of peanuts.||Yes|
|Edible cheese rind||No|