Swissmar Arosa Stainless Steel fondue-set
- Buy cheese online for private and business customers.
- Freshly cut & Vacuum sealed - Extra long shelf life!
- Cheese sellers since 1970
- Refrigerated worldwide shipment
- GIFT? CHANGE ADDRESS AT CHECK-OUT
- SEE HOW WE PACK AND SHIP
This Swissmar 11-piece fondue set has a ceramic insert that acts as a double boiler, so you can use one fondue set for three different types of fondue: cheese, meat, and chocolate.
- This Swissmar 11-piece fondue set has a ceramic insert that acts as a double boiler, so you can use one fondue set for three different types of fondue: cheese, meat, and chocolate. For meat fondue, you simply remove the ceramic bowl and put the spatter guard into place. For cheese or chocolate fondue, add water to the lower pot and place the ceramic bowl insert over it.
- Fondue is an ancient fascinating Swiss dish, fun to serve, and enjoyable to eat. Make your fondue party fun. Plan your seating arrangements ahead of time and partake in a fun Swiss tradition. It is customary that if someone’s bread or meat falls into the pot, he/she has to turn to the person on the right and give them a kiss. Another tradition is that if someone’s bread slips off the fork into the cheese, this person has to buy a bottle of wine or a round of drinks for the table. Make a game out of it and create new challenges every time someone drops a piece of bread or meat into the pot.
- Metal fondue pot with handles
- Ceramic insert
- Spatter ring
- Stainless steel burner
- 6-Fondue Forks
This fondue is suitable for:
- Cheese Fondue
- Meat Fondue / Fondue Broth
- Chocolate Fondue
- Oil Fondue
Swissmar has been providing quality products and service at affordable prices for more than 20 years.
|Ceramic or cast iron||Cast Iron|
|Volume||1 liter - 35.2 Imp fl oz. - 33.8 US fl oz|
|Is heated with||Gel- and spiritus Burner|
|used for induction||Yes|
|Type Gift Box||N/A|